WP lead Dr Tom Simpson, London
Partner 2 shall lead this WP which focuses on the dissemination of information and results generated within the project, to fundamental and clinical scientific colleagues, to the media (e.g. popular scientific and lay press, TV, radio), to the key stakeholders on health policy and decision making levels and to other interested parties .. TACTIC’s results are pivotal to the optimisation of trauma patient care, thereby saving lives and resources. Effective dissemination is essential in order for us to:
- Maximise EC-wide research opportunities for all partner institutes and individuals.
- Facilitate the early adoption into clinical practice of effective, visual interfaces to support clinical decision-making using VHA in the management of critical bleeding trauma patients.
- Broadcast TACTIC’s scientific objectives & findings to the public in an engaging manner
- Disseminate the scientific and clinical results to healthcare professionals, clinical & academic scientists, policy makers and politicians.
- Deliver guidelines for diagnosing TIC and the management of critical bleeding in trauma.
- Provide effective EC reporting, including final recommendations for policy implementation and regulatory acceptance