WP lead Prof Karim Brohi, London
We need a mechanism to facilitate the rapid implementation of new knowledge from TACTIC and potentially the integration of VHA into the wider work stream. Partner 5 will lead this integrated work package, in collaboration with our industry Partners to:
- Determine barriers to the acceptance of VHA by trauma clinicians.
- Implement robust and fair contracts and property rights between all Partners and 3rd party medical device software development consultants.
- Develop and assess a “classic trauma” display mock-up.
- Translate new understanding of TIC patient patterns and feedback into re-engineered trauma display, incorporating new visual interface alerts.
- Conduct a multi-centre study to validate the enhanced dynamic VHA trauma display.
Determine existing barriers to acceptance of VHA for the management of TIC.
Management of software development and ownership rights.
Deliver a trauma-specific graphic interface mock-up.
Develop final software for a fast and easy-to-use visual alert interface.
Set-up and conduct a multi-cycle evaluation study.